perjantai 21. kesäkuuta 2013

Onwards christian soldiers!



I bought wargames factory apocalypse survivors pack just for the heck of it, expecting really nothing. But boy, was I suprised.

The package is filled with armed civilian men parts, the conversion possibilities are endless with so many really nice improvised and conventional weapons.




The package consists of 2 different sprues, 3xpeople and 1xequipment.

Weapon sprue alone is great, its filled with western and eastern weapons in addition to civilian armament (chainsaw anyone?)
Sculpting is good and accurate, and poses are dynamic.







The armoury



Once I saw two bible hands, I just knew what I had to make. Overaggressive preacher with a mission!
This is also my first try in sculpting bases and making blood splatter. the base was sculpted mimicing James Wappel's style from baked sculpey, and blood from plastic, vallejo extra heavy gel and Tamiya X-27 paint.
Although not entirely satisfying, I like where I'm going with this. Next base will hopefully get a bit better.

Though shall repent!


Father Jim, bringing salvation to wastelands since 2015 ad.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti