torstai 4. elokuuta 2016

Princess Myriam the Everpregnant

 Meet demon princess of Nurgle, Myriam the Everpregnant.
 I am probably the only owner of female pregnant demon princess of Nurgle with a bloody scythe!

 I needed another demon prince for a 40k list I'm thinking of running, and I already have 2 GW :s models. Also, the new(ish) bloodthirster costs nearly 100euros, which is not something I like to pay for one redundant miniature.
 As I already have one self sculpted demon, I thought I'd make another.
This time I tried doing female anatomy, and while I was at it, a pregnant anatomy.
The demon I needed should be nurgle aligned, hence the pustules and colour.
 Like previously, I just started sculpting without any more plans, and just looked what the result will be.
The thing turned out well IMO, and took 3 days.
 The weapon I wanted was scythe. It's plasticard.
 The eyes became accidentally semi closed which looks cool. With the tongue out, the expression is almost estatic. That suits bloodthirsty demon with a scythe well :)
After the paintjob I did rust and blood. Nurgleism is not very much apparent besides the colour and pustules, but it is good enough. And free. Did I mention it was free.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Damn nice. It is always pleasant to read blogs which include so much own stuff - from the beginning. And your sculpting skills are improved a lot, I say a LOT.

    Awesome!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks guys, I really appreciate the compliments!
    Gotta say, sculpting has brought back some of the enthusiasm I had lost over the past couple of months. It is great to have a hobby with this many aspects 😛

    VastaaPoista