torstai 22. syyskuuta 2016

Reinforcements to Chaos

With the publishing of "Traitor's Hate" -supplement for Chaos Space Marines it became painfully clear that GW hates me. No new toys, no new relics, copied Loyalist psychic powers and few lousy formations.
So, to field something new, I need to turn to Forgeworld and Chaos Rapier battery!

The models are kitbashed Mechanicum units as Forgeworld charges eye and tooth for their models. And obviously cultists are for scale.
 I went a bit overboard with the weathering, but all in all it suits the theme.
I used oxide powder, rust powders and tamiya oil (like) paint.
 Color scheme is totally different from other CSM units I have, but my Legio Penetratus is not tied to one god, so it doesn't matter anyway.
 Extra props include daemon prince, and rhino.
I really like the white sections after weathering, I think I'll copy that if I ever get around buying Predators.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti