torstai 14. elokuuta 2014

Demonic allies and chaos cultists

 I had so much to paint for my 40k army that I needed to start painting faster.
In the end I managed to uncharacteristically get stuff ready (well nearly) in good time.
Note, that everything shines, I have not used antishine yet because of the humidity in the air here, it has ruined my sentry gun (few posts back).



 I used bits from nearly every army to assemble the chaos cultists here, they include actual cultists, wood elves, dark elves, US infantry, german infantry, eisenkern troopers, apocalypse survivors and vikings. I painted them like I paint vikings, take a colour, slap it on to random models, take another colour and repeat until all are covered.
 For basing I wanted a dead industrial world type of thing. So rusted metal, dead grass and leaves.
 This dude will be either chaos sorcerer or herald of nurgle. I bought him from my trip to Berlin.
 Also a souvenir from Berlin, this little lady will be herald of Tzeentch. Both her and the sorcerer before have magnetized legs to allow them either as footsloggers or riding the disk of Tzeentch.
 Then greetings from the great unclean one, herald of Nurgle and nurglings. Also from Berlin, the horned nurglings are GW, rest are from other manufacturers.
I'll leave the nurglings shiny, they look better when slimy.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti