tiistai 13. tammikuuta 2015

HC Chindit research.

I thought I'd get to know The history of my upcoming chindit army. I already knew they were english, and their commander was Orde Wingate (and that he had a funny tropical helmet). But that was not enough for HC history freak like me, so I went on and ordered some reading from ebay.

These two publications really gave me insight of chindit fighting style and the code of honor that held them together. Also, it became obvious that Japanese have snowball's chance in hell when my chindit platoon sets against them in Bolt Action game.

I'll be using suprise assaults!

 

I will be using trick moves!

..and cunning pincer actions!

It also became pretty clear that I did not need to worry about surrendering.

 

 

 

 

Except if the captor's name is Fred.

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti