sunnuntai 1. marraskuuta 2015

Onymaru mold and generic speedsculpted cultists

 I ordered Onymaru mold material about a year ago for fun from Ebay.
Now was the first time I actually tried it out.
It is a reusable molding agent that you soften in a hot water.
I made a pile of skulls with greenstuff and metal skulls I have, put a mug of water in a microwave and pressed it on.

 After hardening, I took the original copy off, and pressed greenstuff into the mold.
And voila', a pile of skulls! I have no use for this unless I use them as tokens or basing material, it was more of a test, but a successful one.

I also speedsculpted 4 generic cultists for DnD. Each took about 1 hour to make while watching nfl gamepass, I took shortcuts in details, and most of all, left heads away. The hoods conceal the supposed faces nicely.
I thinks I need to continue this, it became easier and easier to work with stances and anatomy as there was more repetition than spending more time with one model. Weapons are from spartan and Frostgrave soldiers.
And the bases. Again, fast to keep the pace up.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti