tiistai 16. heinäkuuta 2019

Easy marble columns for 28mm


I have been looking for a easy method to paint marble effect as it is pretty cool material in terrain.
Additionally, I have been stacking up on vitamin tubes until I would find such an method. The day has now come, and I think I found good, fast method to produce marble in tabletop quality.
The actual column is a vitamin container, similar seem to exist in every country.
On the plus side, you get shitloads of vitamins while collecting these.
Obviously, the work begins with basecoat, white in this case.
I also constructed a stick that holds the container while I paint it further, and allows me to rotate it on the spot.
The magic is in masking airbrush with unevenly torn paper, the colour I use is beasty brown from army painter. Other colours could be colder blue-greys and such.

Just place the paper close to the surface, and spray carefully, varyind the nozzle distance and pressure to make the patterns more organic.
I did not vary paper distance as I wanted the edge of the pattern to be clear and hard.
Obviously splitting seams are done by starting another seam.
After I did all these (about an hour), I went through them with the same colour and did few touches here and there without the mask to liven them up a bit.
Then I used Vallejo's sepia shade heavily dilluted to wash them and tie the effect together, it took the edge and harshness away from the pattern.
Lastly, gloss spray to make it more marble like.

1 kommentti:

  1. In this fashion my friend Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    THESE are the exact same tactics lots of celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this conversation has even occurred IN YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind 7 years back, while riding a non-registered, trash bucket of a vehicle without a driver's license and with $3 in his bank account.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You took part in those types of thoughts, ain't it so?

    Your success story is going to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    VastaaPoista