tiistai 2. huhtikuuta 2013

Flames of War Batrep, or how to lose a game in 1st turn..

I played FoW after a short break. I tried US trained tanks for the first time. I was facing rota razvedki, the same list and opponent who had beaten my gepanzerte panzerpionier to pulp in our last tournament.



This was not the payback I wanted, I lost before I had chance to play a single turn...
Basically, I forgot that warriors can't block recce moves which allowed my opponent to get his recce too deep into my territory. That + infiltration ment that he contested a objective before I had chance to begin. We continued after that however to make the game last longer than 10 minutes. In this hypotethical game extension US managed to best russians.

There is a picture with explanation for each US turn.






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti