torstai 29. lokakuuta 2015

I admit defeat..

The soulgrinder did not work the way I wanted, so I pulled the plug and ditched the project.

 I planned to make either an orifice or a stinger to a bee/spiderlike body, but the whole thing was just awkward and too small. The crab legs did not fit well either.
 I also planned to make a human head that would be pierced with hellraiser style spikes and lacerations.
 All in all, the head worked out quite well, so I'm saving that.
 The expression was ment to be more scared and tormented, but she kinda looks suprised :)
Sculpting humas is haaaard..
So, the body went to lower levels of hell with the legs, and the head will be a terrain element, a partly submerged head of a statue.
So, time to put my chin to my chest and face the next disappontment ;)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti