torstai 15. lokakuuta 2015

..but the "submit order" -button looked soo enticing..

 Ok, so I got a little bonus and thought to reward myself by buying crap I probably never use, and less likely ever get painted.

 First was Colonial Paddle from Sarissa Precision.
It can easily be used in wild west games as a boat, or in modern games as a tourist attraction or a river cafe´

 Building it was pretty easy but not fast.
 And here is the finished product with Empress SAS troops for scale.
 The only gripe I have with the boat is, that the upper deck and the roof are not easily removable.
 I'm thinking magnets to allow faster access to sublevels.
This I'm going to paint first unless I don't :)
 Looksee, it even has a small rudder!!
 Ok, and here are some other new arrivals. Empress contractors/SAS, Thomarillion statues, treasures, pillars and sargofagus. The skull pillars were from some other place that now escapes my mind.
 These guys are going to be my main force in our club's Force on Force campaign. Meet the employees of "Stillwater Security Consulting".
 Thomarillion statue. The casting for all their products were among the best I've had, no warping and really crisp. The resin seems to be a bit more plastic like than some of the competition. I can recommend them if you need terrain and stuff.
 Treasure piles to be used as objectives.
 Oh yea, and cannons. Can't forget the cannons.
 My secret weapon. To devastate the forces of false emperor one jump at a time!
 Lastly, 2 industrial buildings from Sarissa. These can also be easily used for several era's.

4 kommenttia:

  1. The boat is a jewel! Its should be included in one or two scenarios in Kharum campaing. Do go for camo or more civilian look for your operators?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Yes, I like it too, it would suit the atmosphere nicely, so if you think so too, I'll definately paint it for the campaign.
      As for the operators, I'm thinking more civilian look with no uniforms. I have SAS troops with uniforms, and these guys are more mercenaries.

      Poista
  2. Jos inspaa niin pelaan mielelläni länkkäripeliä tolla botskilla.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Joo, mulla on in her majestys name kampanjastaki posse jo valmiina.

      Poista