perjantai 18. maaliskuuta 2016

Gnoblars as goblins

 I have been looking to buy goblins for DnD, and have been a little disappointed to what is out there until I stumbled on GW gnoblars.
These little buggers are very cool, and with minimal effort convertable.

 I had a plan to paint the main colours + skin very fast, wash them, and focus on the metal parts with more care.
 This worked out the way I wanted, and I got to spend time with NMM more.
I am only painting nowadays for therapeutical reasons. And for reasons unknown, I do enjoy NMM the most. It has this strange feeling of creating something new when you add the last pure whites and blacks and everything seems to click in place.
I thought I'd paint the bases black, but now that I look at them, I'm not that sure. The greyish seems to tie in to the basing better. I have to give it a thought and see.. :)
 Rust effects are powders and rubbing alcohol.
 Our DnD adventurers are beginning to grow out from goblin league, but maybe there is still some challenge in numbers, who knows.. (evil DM laughter)



.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti