lauantai 26. maaliskuuta 2016

My Frostgrave posse and terrain

 I know this is beating a dead horse, but I wanted to take a picture of my finished Frostgrave minis so far.

 I am happy hoe they have turned out. They have allowed me to work with any colour I want, so I'm thinking of assembling and painting some more.
 I think all have been featured in the blog at some strage except the 2 in the right here, the constable and xbowman.
 The fireplace and books are self sculpted. Painting OSL is a bitch, but who cares :)
 These are from Black Tree I think. The skeleton is from ebob. The scale is noticeably smaller than the miniatures, so that is an minus.
 The constable, or "Bad Officer".
This is self sculpted as well. It begun as an exercise in how to paint crystals,  but will work as a objective.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti