sunnuntai 12. tammikuuta 2014

Viking archers and few plants

While waiting for an idea of what to sculpt next, I painted a batch of viking archers to boost my upcoming hail Caesar/SAGA army.


 I assembled them some time ago, but got around to painting them only now. They did not get much love besides few extra arrows and bowstrings. I bought extra thin *black* wire that was great for bowstrings.
Bases got the normal patchy "autumn first snow" treatment.
 While waiting for the bases to dry, I assembled a plant from plastic plant ball I bought for 10 euros. It has white flowers, but I tried with different GW washes, and they instantly look better. In the picture its crimson and yellow washed flowers.
I also twisted a tree armature while watching netflix, I'm thinking of covering it with Beesputty as it sticks a lot better than Fimo.
Oh yea, there's a jungle's worth of the plants waiting.
..like I'd need any terrain..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti