perjantai 7. helmikuuta 2014

Cauldron of Blood

I haven't had any inspiration to paint recently, I've been mostly just coloring the minis while watching netflix.
 I however started thinking of painting the railing of my cauldron of blood in NMM style, so I took it up and ended up painting the whole thing!?

 I kind of like the result even if the painting was a pain because of all the small crevises and places where the brush did not fit.
The hag is magnetized so I can use her in a regular base as well.
There is magnets in the platform for the statue of Khaine/mirror and in the cauldron for the hydra.
 I'll add another layer of my Tamiya blood to the cauldron, maybe with some violet tint.


Here are few other minis that got done, I left out all other vikings except thirsty Olaf here :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti