tiistai 18. helmikuuta 2014

Ebob skeletons and armatures


I got an packet from ebob I ordered a month ago. I kinda had forgotten all about this, so it was a nice suprise.
I got 5 armature puppets, 15 skeletons and couple of sculpting tools.





The skeletons come in few 
variations as far as weapons go, and they are 28mm to the eye level. They are ment to be bent into pose, and stuck to base which is a nice idea, but them being quite realistically propotioned in bone thickness, I presume that they do not last very well as gaming pieces. My purpose is to use them as base inserts/armatures.

The armature puppets. They are used instead of wire armatures in sculpting. I am honestly said a bit sceptical of their real use, but, will need to review them later.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti