sunnuntai 15. kesäkuuta 2014

And finally the base for spawn.

So, a demon needs a base. I scavenged my hellbrute's base and gave it a shot. Some of you might recognize the influence of James Wappel in it. Influence might be a bit of an understatement, as it is pretty much copycat work :)


The lower layer is cork, and top layer baked fimo sculpey.
Skeleton is from ebob,they are great for basing and armatures.

 The idea was to try out marble texture. It didn't work out, but the result was interesting enough, so I kept it. I also gave it a little freehand, nothing too fancy, but it'll brighten it up a little.


 I kinda realized that chaos spawns should come in 4cm bases, so this little bugger will probably get a promotion to demon prince or something.
This has been immensly gratifying project, its really cool to actually make a miniature and paint it. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti