torstai 17. joulukuuta 2015

Factory, Orc tents and beginning of a tavern..

 As probably can be guessed from the subject of the post, I've been mostly fiddling with terrain.
So now my alienist, mr. Horatio Stillwater is going to present them to you while investigating if the abandoned factory is in fact Chulhu free zone.



 Some time back, I bought Sarissa's factory complex with three buildings.
The largest of those is the main factory.
 It is a nice good sized building with several entry points and windows.
 The yard is eerily silent...
 Nothing in the foreman's office either..
 I think I need to make some machinery and assebly line(s) to fill the insides.
 Next up, a storehouse with 2 floors.
 It features 2 large loading doors and a staircase to the 2nd floor.
 Last, and least, the power building. Also with detachable roof for access to insides.
 The buildings' sprues looked so good, that I thought I'd start finally to build my own tavern. It has been in planning stage for a long time, now I have the main furniture, and a fireplace (not shown)
For D&D, I made couple of orc tents from toilet paper. They are painted skeleton bone, and will get a bit of patch painting and varnish.

So here is what I have been working with. Now the only thing left is to paint them, and figure out where the hell I'm going to keep all this stuff...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti