lauantai 2. tammikuuta 2016

So a paladin and a tank stepped into a orc camp..


 I started painting the Frostgrave soldiers, and managed to finish the orc camp.



 I can nearly state that the Frostgrave soldiers are best models I have painted. The features are really defined, so they scream for bright colours and blacklining.
 This fellow was the first time I painted orange. I have to say that I'm pretty proud of the result. The colour combination of orange, blue and white is of course from my favourite football team Denver Broncos :)
The main idea was that he is protection warrior, or tank if you please, so his tunic is bright and imposing to catch the enemy's eye.
 Paladin got a two handed sword, and slightly more harmonious colours. I kinda like how they are a bit more down to earth, no golden armor etc. except a really huge f***ing sword :)
 No camp feels like home without a torture rack with remains of a unfortunate visitor tangling in.
 The cavalry obstacles are wooden sticks and iron wire.
Tents are of course toilet paper mainly.
The camp will probably be in one D&D encounter some time, after that I'll throw it away, I have no room for storage anymore. So if someone wants the thing, let me know and it is yours after we have used it (might take moth or 2).
One thing missing is the fire, I have it sculpted, but not painted, it'll be in the middle where the earth is scorched.
Next in line is a ranger. With him I'll try different greenish colours and more earthly scheme.

2 kommenttia:

  1. These look really nice, obstacles and the seleton hanging are superb!

    Bring it to the club, dont throw a way :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I wasn't sure if there is room in club either :) I can bring it there if you want, just as long It is not at my shelf here ;)

      Poista