lauantai 18. lokakuuta 2014

Suuri Snadi expo in Vantaa

During this weekend there is "Suuri Snadi" expo in Vantaa. There are several dollhouse, model railway, model car and miniature vendors selling their stuff.

 I got 12xGW paints for 10,- which was dirt cheap. I have not found satisfying equivivalents for all GW paints from Vallejo, mainly Bleached Bone and Blood red, so I stocked some of those, and couple new colours (for me) to try in NMM gold.
I got also couple different shades of rust pigments, greenstuff, poly fiber and large woodland scenics trees.

 Besides those, I bought 2 cars for WW2, first was LRDG pickup for 10,-
Quite cheap, and stacked with firepower. Although its not 100% accurate, it is still really cool looking. I don't have LRDG miniatures, but it can serve as a transport for my U.S Ranger kill team, I probably have to add a .50cal or 2 :)
I think I need to pry the cargo loose before painting it.
 Last Was 4x4 Dodge for WW2 U.S troops. This beauty came with U.S decals and one passenger.


I have a habit of freezing my greenstuff. I take a snippet I use, and put the rest in freezer. That way they stay good even if not used for a long time.
Here's our club's representation in the event. One Winter war table and one Star Wars table. Both were for display only and looked really cool.
(Picture by Kalle)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti