tiistai 19. helmikuuta 2013

Terrain part 2.

So, here are the finished products, first the swamp.
I'm quite pleased of how this turned out, the water coloring and water/ground relation is pretty good.


Then hedges. washed the lichen with vallejo sepia shade, drybrushed them with pva glue, and put some leaf scatter on top of it. These are not that good in my opinion, something is off. I think its either the branch coloring or the leaves are too small.
  
 Lastly, I started modular river. In this picture they are just painted with the same technique than the swamp (as it turned out well), and I have applied some vallejo extra heavy gel to make waves. Waves have been a challenge for me, I either overdo them or they are unnatural looking. I tried to change how I do them to see if it works.  Next I'll pour water effects thinly over them and see if they succeed.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti